Fall 2019 COCA Meeting: November 14, 2019
COCA Fall Meeting: Thursday, November 14, 2019
- Time and Location Change for C.O.C.A. Meeting
Our November C.O.C.A. meeting will be moved to Donley Auctions.
We will have a complementary dinner, visit their museum and preview their up coming auction. All courtesy of Mr. Randy Donley. They will also be suppling buses from Double Tree Hotel to their auction house, it will be about an hour ride from the hotel. This is again all COURTESY of DONLEY AUCTIONS.
- NO CHARGE TO COCA MEMBERS AND THEIR GUESTS
This should be a great time for all who attend. We will hold elections for President and Vice President and also induct a new member to the COCA Hall of Fame at the meeting. Our 2020 National Convention will also be discussed.
- We will gather in the lobby of the Double Tree Hotel on Thursday at 3:45 pm., we want to be on our way no later than 4:15 pm. It takes approximately 1 hour to get there and we will be leaving Donley's around 8 pm to return to the hotel.
- If you are planning to attend please email John, so we could have a head count for dinner and bus size, ASAP.
- John Fifer, C.O.C.A. President Coinop1958@gmail.com
PARKING LOT TRADING AND ROOM TO ROOM TRADING IS NOW PERMITED AT THE DOUBLE TREE ONLY FOR COCA MEMBERS
All COCA Members get discounted hotel room rates of $99 per night at the Double Tree, plus enjoy a deluxe buffet breakfast every morning for only $5 (Regular $15 per person)
COCA Members can choose a room with One King or 2 Double Beds at the special $99 rate.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK A ROOM NOW FOR THE NOVEMBER 2019 SHOW
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Libertyville - Mundelein, 510 East IL Route 83, Mundelein, Illinois, 60060
Call for special rate: 847-970-6905 Ask for the COCA Rate use group code COI